Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Login with your social network

Forgot your password?

+-Stats ezBlock

Total Members: 753
Latest: Terry Colclough
New This Month: 15
New This Week: 2
New Today: 0
Total Posts: 62891
Total Topics: 4708
Most Online Today: 30
Most Online Ever: 17046
(Mon 29 Mar 2021 19:08)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 13
Total: 13

Author Topic: NBI season 2021/22  (Read 1794 times)

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.


  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,425
  • Gender: Female
  • Causing mischief & mayhem!!
  • Location: Somewhere between Poole & Budapest!
    • View Profile
    • Hungarian Football
Re: NBI season 2021/22
« Reply #45 on: Sat 06 Nov 2021 21:36 »
MTK Budapest v Gyirmót FC Győr
Referee: Pillók Ádám (black shirt)
YC:4; YYR:0; RC:0; Pen:0
4O: Solymosi Péter

The game started out as you’d expect from 2 sides down at the bottom end of the table and low on confidence. Some nice play in the middle of the park, a few basic errors and no oomph in the final third. Then Szegei popped up with a cracker of a goal. Gyirmót grew in confidence, MTK continued to endlessly faff with no real tactics on display. Simon made it 2-0 early in the 2nd half and Csonka made sure, his goal coming just 4 minutes after he had come on a sub. Despite their lowly position Gyirmót have been playing some nice football, they’ve simply lacked strength, tonight they found their strength. I criticised MTK when they sacked Costantino for their lack of patience – they have gone downhill since and look a complete shambles. Karma!

As to team ref - decent run out for young Mr Pillók. Not that much for him to do to be fair & what he did he did well. As to Mr Solymosi - I suspect his ears were burning during the 1st half as Missy bmb cussed him out for the grey top with yellow piping - yes he dared go there! A sheepish look towards the camera trained on him at half time & 2nd half he trotted out in a black & grey top! Lovely rapport with him and the benches, lots of laughing going on there for some reason between him, coaches and subs!

Mezőkövesd Zsóry 2-1 Paks
Referee: Antal Péter (black shirt)
YC:7; YYR:0; RC:0; Pen:0

Well fought game with little between the sides. Drazic Stefan put the home side 1-0up after 18 mins with a well worked goal. Vutov Antonio went down after a tackle and required prolonged treatment before being stretchered off – never nice to see. Kocsis Gergő Bence replacing him. The injury seemed to affect Mezőkövesd and Sajbán equalised for Paks a few minutes later. Half time 1-1. 2nd half was pretty much of the same. Jurina Marin with an absolute peach of a goal 15 mins after coming on as sub restoring the home teams lead. The game was missing the Paks drummers!

I love Antal's style.  He's such a happy, smiley referee and his rapport with the players is fantastic.  Despite 7 yellow cards, the game was not dirty, mostly silly stuff and being a bit late in tackles. The players clearly enjoy having him as referee, several instances where they are chatting and smiling with him and zero dissent.  Just a shame he's not 5 years younger as he'll never make FIFA at 35 already. Steady, safe pair of hands and controls the game with smiles and clear explanations of his decisions if needs be.

DVSC 5-3 Budapest Honvéd
2021.11.06 - 17:00
Referee: Karakó Ferenc (black shirt)
YC:5; YYR:0; RC:0; Pen:2

Szamosi Tamás in charge of Honvéd today as Horváth Ferenc is suspended for 1 match having reached 5 yellow cards. The technical area feels calmer & more professional… The team felt the benefit and looked much happier on the pitch. 22nd minute there was a VAR review for a possible penalty to Kispest, Deslandes Sylvain stamped on Mezghrani as he went over the ball. It was on the blindside of Karakó Ferenc. He undertook an OFR, gave the penalty, and booked Deslandes for the foul. Lukic Nenad put the visitors ahead. Just 4 mins later Bőle Lukács doubled the lead. 35th min Klemenz was late with his tackle just inside the box, Karakó immediately pointed to the spot. VAR review upheld the decision – it was blatant! Dzsudzsák Balázs pulling one back for Loki from the spot. The first half action didn’t end there. Before the stadium announcer could finish saying there was to be +3min TAO, up popped Bőle Lukács with his 2nd and Kispest’s 3rd. Half time Loki 1-3 Kispest.

2nd half was a complete turnaround. Whatever DVSC had in their half time cup of tea – I need some! 3 half time subs completely rejuvenated them & they were rampant. Goals from Ugrai, Dzsudzsák, Deslandes and Németh seeing them go from 1-3 down to 5-3 up. They will have thoroughly enjoyed the 2nd half – they were unstoppable. There could have been more goals for both teams but thankfully they stopped scoring before I ran out of fingers to count on! What an absolute cracker of a game. Credit also to the match officials who enhanced the game with a decent performance.

Game of the season so far!

Puskás Akadémia 2-1 Újpest
Referee: Berke Balázs (blue shirt)
YC:4; YYR:0; RC:0; Pen:2

What a dreadful game. I guess the positive is that I can sell copies of it as a cure for insomnia… That’s it – no more to say!

Team ref were fine, no complaints. 2nd penalty was subject to a very long VAR review - it was 5 mins between the foul, VAR speaking with Berke and him going to do an OFR and the penalty being taken. The OFR in itself took about 2.5-3 mins. There were some issues with the technology itself, it had failed earlier in the game and when he was at the screen he was quite animated and seemed to be speaking over the comms a lot.  That's the 2nd time it has failed - in the last round it failed at Mezőkövesd. Would be interesting to know if it was the same van that has failed 2 weeks on the trot.
Hajrá Lilák. Csak a Kispest. Hajrá Magyarok! Hajrá játékvezetői csapat! Soha ne add fel. Nincs sárga kérem!!!